Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Starting Something New


Thanks for stopping by the Child Thrive Blog. As a mother of two grown children with learning challenges, I walked a hard road without a lot of help. Dyslexia, right-brain syndrome, ADD, ADHD ... these are all terms we are familiar with now. But as I worked with my sons and the seven children my husband and I foster parented, I learned so many things I love to share with parents who are struggling with learning and discipline issues.

I teach seminars on
child/parent training
helping children with learning problems


The contact information is above. I hope to hear from you.

~ Carolyn

1 comment:

jking said...

Carolyn, this is exciting! I pray that this blog is a blessing to many, as you have been such an answer to prayer to my family with all the prayer, advice, encouragement and support you have given us over these last three years or more. Our children, especially the boys, and the way we are raising them have really improved tremendously because of what the Lord has done through you. We love you! xoxoxo Jeanie